Caramel on Brownies
100g Dark chocolate
100g Milk chocolate
100g White chocolate
50g 100% Dark cocoa powder
180g Dark brown sugar
20g White Sugar
150g Self-raising flour
2 Packs of Oreo cookies
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees Celsius
2. Place the dark and milk chocolates and butter in a Pyrex jar/bowl and pop it into the microwave for 2-3 mins until the butter has melted. Whisk with a fork until you get a chocolate ganache.
3. In LARGE bowl, combine the eggs and the sugars until a thick, smooth, runny consistency has been obtained
4. Pour the ganache into the flour and egg mixture. Combine the ingredients
5. Add flour and cocoa powder-to the mixture using a sieve
6. Chop the white chocolate into chips and add this to the mixture.
7. Crush the oreos and add this to the mixture
8. Add pinch of salt
9. Fold and mix the ingredients into the mixture until a fudgey consistency has been obtained
10. With grease paper/foil cover the bottom of your baking tin/dish
11. Pour the brownie mixture into the tin/dish and bake in the oven for 20-30 mins
12. Allow to set before serving
For the caramel sauce, all you need to do is pour condensed milk into a sauce pan and boil it for around 5 mins on a high heat or until it starts to become brown. Which by this point you can turn off the heat.