Swiss style Müsli porrige
Updated: Jul 15, 2019
A lovely wee start to the day. You've got three things in a bowl; fibre, vitamins and sweetness. What more can you ask?
Alpen® Swiss style Müsli (No added sugar)
Approx. a cup of whole milk
Handful of strawberries
2 teaspoons of honey
You can make the porridge using a microwave but I cooked mine in a saucepan. Follow steps 1 and 2. Pop it into the microwave (900W) for about a minute and a half or until the porridge begins to soften and thicken.
1. Pour some Müsli in a saucepan, depending on how thick you like your porridge
2. Pour in the milk
3. Bring the mixture to the boil and immediately turn it down on a low heat. Cook for about 2-3 mins until the porridge begins to soften and thicken
4. Pour the porridge into a bowl
5. Cut the strawberries in halves and pour them on top of the porridge
6. Top with two teaspoons of honey